Today I have the pleasure of working with our “emerging leaders” in NLESD from Western Region, Central Region and Labrador.
I was able to share with them some of the important considerations for leadership in 2018 during our time together yesterday.
Today, I want to share with them some next steps in connecting with other educators around the world, so that they may continue to learn, and to lead learning, in our complex, changing world.
Here are some of the things I will share with them in the last 15 minutes of our time together today.
- Twitter is a Public Library – but you need to know how to find things!
- Twitter for Absolute Beginners – a short course on how to use Twitter as a resource (without an account).
- Twitter Education Chats – Where you can join others to chat about what interest you in education.
- Education Hashtags – Some ideas about what people talk about on Twitter
- Searching Twitter without an account
- Advanced Search on Twitter
Featured image by Sanwal Deen @sanwaldeen